Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest film Srimanthudu is going great guns even on the weekdays. In its five day run until Tuesday, Srimanthudu collected a staggering 51 plus crore share at the worldwide box-office. With this, Mahesh created a unique feat of bagging three 50 crore films.
In the past, Mahesh’s Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (51 crore) and Dookudu (57 crore) entered the 50 crore club and Srimanthudu is all set to surpass Dookudu collections within this weekend, utilizing the 15 August holiday advantage. Also, Mahesh is the only actor along with Superstar Rajinikanth to have three 50 crore films down south.
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic