Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest film Srimanthudu is going great guns even on the weekdays. In its five day run until Tuesday, Srimanthudu collected a staggering 51 plus crore share at the worldwide box-office. With this, Mahesh created a unique feat of bagging three 50 crore films.
In the past, Mahesh’s Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (51 crore) and Dookudu (57 crore) entered the 50 crore club and Srimanthudu is all set to surpass Dookudu collections within this weekend, utilizing the 15 August holiday advantage. Also, Mahesh is the only actor along with Superstar Rajinikanth to have three 50 crore films down south.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation