One can’t forget the electrifying confrontation scene between Mahesh Babu and Prakash Raj at Kurnool’s Kondareddy Buruju Centre in Mahesh’s yesteryear blockbuster, Okkadu. It’s well known that, this iconic monument has been recreated for Mahesh’s highly-anticipated 26th film, Sarileru Neekevvaru.
The film’s unit has commenced the latest schedule recently. Mahesh, Rajendra Prasad and other supporting cast are taking part in the shoot which is underway in the Kondareddy Buruju Centre set erected in Ramoji Film City. The makers have reportedly spent a whopping Rs 4 crores for the set.
Yesteryear heroine Vijayashanthi is making her Tollywood comeback with this film. Anil Ravipudi is directing the movie and Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady. Anil Sunkara is producing this Sankranthi entertainer and Dil Raju and Mahesh are jointly presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Star heroine appears before the court
- Interview : Krithi Shetty – It was hard to match up Ram’s energy
- Senior renowned critic Srihari passes away
- Latest update on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s next song