One can’t forget the electrifying confrontation scene between Mahesh Babu and Prakash Raj at Kurnool’s Kondareddy Buruju Centre in Mahesh’s yesteryear blockbuster, Okkadu. It’s well known that, this iconic monument has been recreated for Mahesh’s highly-anticipated 26th film, Sarileru Neekevvaru.
The film’s unit has commenced the latest schedule recently. Mahesh, Rajendra Prasad and other supporting cast are taking part in the shoot which is underway in the Kondareddy Buruju Centre set erected in Ramoji Film City. The makers have reportedly spent a whopping Rs 4 crores for the set.
Yesteryear heroine Vijayashanthi is making her Tollywood comeback with this film. Anil Ravipudi is directing the movie and Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady. Anil Sunkara is producing this Sankranthi entertainer and Dil Raju and Mahesh are jointly presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost