Speaking at the pre-release event of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Maharshi, the film’s leading lady Pooja Hegde was all praise for the star hero. Pooja started off saying that she had learnt a lot from Mahesh on the sets of Maharshi.
“His voice modulation is so amazing. But one thing I don’t think you all know about is that he can be a very good director someday. I don’t know if it’s in your books. The way he looks at a scene is so different,” said Pooja.
And, Mahesh, in his speech, told Pooja that he absolutely has no aspirations to become a director. I always believe that am actor should act and a director must direct,” Mahesh told Pooja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna warns Chay and Akhil’s producers
- Upset Indian Air Force pounces on Karan Johar over Gunjan Saxena
- Latest- CBI finds no fraud by Rhea over Sushanth’s bank account
- Nagarjuna sets Akhil’s project with senior director?
- Poll : Will RRR cross Baahubali 2’s records?
- Sitara misses her outdoor adventures