Young director Anil Ravipudi is currently helming the biggest project of his career till date, Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru. The just released teaser has been lapped up by fans and mass movie lovers with a unanimous positive response. Mahesh’s intensity, his comic and mass dialogues are the main highlight of the teaser.
Anil Ravipudi celebrates his birthday today. On this occasion, he interacted with the media and revealed several interesting titbits about Mahesh’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru. “It’s been a long time since Mahesh garu was seen in an out-and-out mass avatar. He also didn’t do much comedy in his recent movies. Sarileru Neekevvaru will be something every fan expects from Mahesh Babu,” Anil said.
“Mahesh garu will be seen in a variety role. He plays a very responsible character and also entertains throughout. I am confident that his role will be much-talked-about after the film’s release. Mahesh garu rough aadesaru,” Anil said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood