Young director Anil Ravipudi is currently helming the biggest project of his career till date, Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru. The just released teaser has been lapped up by fans and mass movie lovers with a unanimous positive response. Mahesh’s intensity, his comic and mass dialogues are the main highlight of the teaser.
Anil Ravipudi celebrates his birthday today. On this occasion, he interacted with the media and revealed several interesting titbits about Mahesh’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru. “It’s been a long time since Mahesh garu was seen in an out-and-out mass avatar. He also didn’t do much comedy in his recent movies. Sarileru Neekevvaru will be something every fan expects from Mahesh Babu,” Anil said.
“Mahesh garu will be seen in a variety role. He plays a very responsible character and also entertains throughout. I am confident that his role will be much-talked-about after the film’s release. Mahesh garu rough aadesaru,” Anil said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Young beauty enters the house
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB