Santosh Sivan is hailed as one of the finest cinematographers in the country. He is the first Asia-Pacific DP to be honored with the American Society of Cinematographers (ASC) membership. The 4-time national award winning lensman has shot Superstar Mahesh Babu’s soon to be released spy thriller, Spyder.
In his latest interview to a popular news portal, Santosh was all praises for Mahesh. Santosh said Mahesh has a fantastic radiance, which keeps people surrounding him happy. “He’s always fun during the shoot, before the shoot, and after the shoot too,” said the master craftsman.
Santosh went on to say that he personally likes Mahesh’s ‘subtle and clean’ acting. “You don’t have to do much to make him look good on screen,” the cinematographer-director said, further heaping praises on Mahesh’s sincerity and unconditional support throughout the long, intense shooting schedules. Incidentally, Santosh also shot Mahesh’s wife Namrata’s 2005 Hollywood film, Bride and Prejudice.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- JB walks out; Director gives clarity
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled