Santosh Sivan is hailed as one of the finest cinematographers in the country. He is the first Asia-Pacific DP to be honored with the American Society of Cinematographers (ASC) membership. The 4-time national award winning lensman has shot Superstar Mahesh Babu’s soon to be released spy thriller, Spyder.
In his latest interview to a popular news portal, Santosh was all praises for Mahesh. Santosh said Mahesh has a fantastic radiance, which keeps people surrounding him happy. “He’s always fun during the shoot, before the shoot, and after the shoot too,” said the master craftsman.
Santosh went on to say that he personally likes Mahesh’s ‘subtle and clean’ acting. “You don’t have to do much to make him look good on screen,” the cinematographer-director said, further heaping praises on Mahesh’s sincerity and unconditional support throughout the long, intense shooting schedules. Incidentally, Santosh also shot Mahesh’s wife Namrata’s 2005 Hollywood film, Bride and Prejudice.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?
- RRR producer, Danyya tests positive for COVID -19
- Exclusive Interview : Naresh- Uma Maheswara opened new avenues for me