It is a known fact that super star Mahesh Babu goes for a vacation when ever he completes shooting for a chunk schedule of his upcoming films. Once again now, the star has planned for a much needed holiday.
As per the latest update, Mahesh is all set to leave for Paris after wrapping up the second schedule of Brahmostavam this weekend. The entire family will be spending some precious times in the ancient city before he starts an hectic schedule of the Srikanth Addala film.
Mahesh is currently high on the success of his latest film Srimanthudu and has some interesting projects lined up for the future.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style