That Mahesh Babu loves holidaying abroad with his family is well known. The actor has taken a short break from the hectic schedules and is currently having a blissful time on the Swiss Alps along with his wife and children.
Just a while ago Mahesh took to Twitter and said that he is in his “most favorite place on earth, The Swiss Alps”. “Enjoying the short Dussehra break with the family back with batteries fully charged,” Mahesh tweeted. Once he returns to Hyderabad, the Superstar will wrap up the shooting formalities for his much-awaited Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru.
My most favorite place on earth !! The Swiss alps 😍😍Enjoying the short Dussehra break with the family ♥♥ back with batteries fully charged 😎😎😎 pic.twitter.com/QvrWQcRUdz
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) October 5, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya