The month of May has traditionally been a very bad one for Superstar Mahesh Babu. His previous May releases, Nani and Nijam, ended up as disappointments and Mahesh has not had a May release after that.
But now, Brahmotsavam is getting ready for a release in May. While some have pointed out this May sentiment fear to Mahesh, the actor is so confident about the film that he is now hoping to break this sentiment.
The film is in the final stages of production and the audio launch will be on May 1st. Srikanth Addala is the director of this movie and PVP Cinema is handing the production. Mahesh will be seen in the company of Samantha, Kajal and Praneetha in this family entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?