Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Mahesh Babu is in talks with mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu for a project. Apparently, both Mahesh and Boyapati met recently and decided to collaborate with each other in future.
Boyapati will work on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd film after Jaya Janaki Nayaka. If things fall into place, his film with Mahesh may kick-start after Chiru’s project.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble