Superstar Mahesh Babu seems to be in a mood to work at a faster pace for his next few films. His immediate project will be with director Murugadoss for a Telugu, Tamil bilingual and shooting is expected to start soon. Mahesh will be seen with a new look in this movie.
After this film, Mahesh Babu will reportedly work with director Koratala Siva. This film is expected to go to sets early next year and sources say that shooting will be wrapped up at a fast pace. The pre-production work for this movie is going to be very solid and this is expected to save time.
Mahesh Babu will then move on to Vamshi Paidipally’s film, which is currently in scripting stages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here