After two consecutive debacles, Superstar Mahesh Babu has teamed up with writer turned director Koratala Siva of ‘Mirchi’ fame for a family entertainer tentatively titled ‘Srimanthudu’. Currently, the film’s shooting is going on and as per the latest buzz, the unit will move to Pollachi for a brief schedule.
Some important and key scenes will be shot during this schedule. Shruti Haasan pairs up with Mahesh for the first time. Interestingly, Jagapathi Babu is roped in to play Mahesh’s father in the film. Devi Sri Prasad composes the music and the film is being produced by MythriMovie Makers.
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon