Superstar Mahesh Babu has been a very busy man for the past six months as he has been shooting for his film Bharath Ane Nenu non-stop.
Now that he has wrapped up his shooting and dubbing formalities, he has decided to leave for a much-needed vacation. The latest we hear is that he will leave for Paris tonight along with his family.
Generally, Mahesh goes on vacations once his films release but this time he has decided to spend some off time beforehand itself. This clearly shows that he is super confident about his film which is a complete social drama.
Koratala Shiva directs this film which has Kirara Advani as the female lead. BAN is up for a release on the 20th of this month.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu