Superstar Mahesh Babu has been a very busy man for the past six months as he has been shooting for his film Bharath Ane Nenu non-stop.
Now that he has wrapped up his shooting and dubbing formalities, he has decided to leave for a much-needed vacation. The latest we hear is that he will leave for Paris tonight along with his family.
Generally, Mahesh goes on vacations once his films release but this time he has decided to spend some off time beforehand itself. This clearly shows that he is super confident about his film which is a complete social drama.
Koratala Shiva directs this film which has Kirara Advani as the female lead. BAN is up for a release on the 20th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?