We have an interesting update for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s fans. According to highly reliable sources, the Superstar has liked a line narrated by Vamshi Paidipally and the two of them will be working together very soon. Vamshi Paidipally is already developing the full fledged bound script for it and the movie will be produced by PVP.
Mahesh Babu was really excited after hearing this line and he also reportedly congratulated Paidipally for his superb handling of the film ‘Oopiri’. The director is currently taking a break in the US but he has already started working on this film.
It is being said that Mahesh and Vamshi Paidipally will be formally announcing this project after a few more meetings.
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next