Superstar, Mahesh Babu co-owns the AMB cinemas in Hyderabad which is the best multiplex in town for its movie-watching standards. The multiplex has already completed a year but is facing a lockdown because of the Coronavirus scare.
This automatically brings heavy losses for the owners of the multiplex who used to make big money as it was one of the most occupied theaters in the city.
The talk is that Mahesh is not bothered about the loss he is facing because of the lockdown and wants things to get back to normal and think of his profits later which is a very good thing to see.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention