Superstar, Mahesh Babu co-owns the AMB cinemas in Hyderabad which is the best multiplex in town for its movie-watching standards. The multiplex has already completed a year but is facing a lockdown because of the Coronavirus scare.
This automatically brings heavy losses for the owners of the multiplex who used to make big money as it was one of the most occupied theaters in the city.
The talk is that Mahesh is not bothered about the loss he is facing because of the lockdown and wants things to get back to normal and think of his profits later which is a very good thing to see.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy set being built for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Vikram’s next with Rajinikanth’s director?
- Poll : Which of these aspects of Samantha impress you the most?
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?