Superstar, Mahesh Babu co-owns the AMB cinemas in Hyderabad which is the best multiplex in town for its movie-watching standards. The multiplex has already completed a year but is facing a lockdown because of the Coronavirus scare.
This automatically brings heavy losses for the owners of the multiplex who used to make big money as it was one of the most occupied theaters in the city.
The talk is that Mahesh is not bothered about the loss he is facing because of the lockdown and wants things to get back to normal and think of his profits later which is a very good thing to see.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?