Sankranthi is getting hotter with each passing day as two big-ticket films Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo will release on Jan 12th.
Though this has made the fans happy, the trade is not happy as the collections of the film will take a beating for sure.
Also, if one film is slightly dull, it will get a more negative talk than needed because the other film will be hailed and promoted by the audience and fans.
So, there is no way that both the films can come on one day. The makers are trying hard to change the date and are waiting for others to go back.
As of now, the makers of both the films are in no mood to slow down and want the festival advantage to get solid openings. But who will go back is the big question now.
Both the films are quite prestigious for Mahesh and Bunny and it will be very interesting to see who will move back now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Can’t speak your kind of language: Prakash Raj tells Naga Babu
- Popular Malayalam actor teams up with Prabhas
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits