Three Tollywood actors Mahesh Babu, Rana Daggubati and Siddharth have been selected among 50 Most Desirable Men 2011 list. The online poll got a massive response and more than 3.74 lakh votes were polled by people based on the ‘Desirable Quotient’ of the actors spanning different film industries in the country. Last year, Hrithik Roshan was judged India’s most desirable man and the final results for this year will be announced in couple of days. “Somebody just asked for my comment on being in the TOI ‘most desirable men’ list again…I said I would ask my fans. What should I say? I for one find some adjectives very amusing when used on me…it comes from being a geek all my life. I’m still the same guy even now;) I for one find some adjectives very amusing when used on me…it comes from being a geek all my life. I’m still the same guy even now ;),“ Siddharth tweeted. Mahesh Babu and Siddharth had made to this list on previous occasions too; however, it’s the first time for Rana Daggubati whose popularity rose post Dum Maro Dum’s release.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake