Three Tollywood actors Mahesh Babu, Rana Daggubati and Siddharth have been selected among 50 Most Desirable Men 2011 list. The online poll got a massive response and more than 3.74 lakh votes were polled by people based on the ‘Desirable Quotient’ of the actors spanning different film industries in the country. Last year, Hrithik Roshan was judged India’s most desirable man and the final results for this year will be announced in couple of days. “Somebody just asked for my comment on being in the TOI ‘most desirable men’ list again…I said I would ask my fans. What should I say? I for one find some adjectives very amusing when used on me…it comes from being a geek all my life. I’m still the same guy even now;) I for one find some adjectives very amusing when used on me…it comes from being a geek all my life. I’m still the same guy even now ;),“ Siddharth tweeted. Mahesh Babu and Siddharth had made to this list on previous occasions too; however, it’s the first time for Rana Daggubati whose popularity rose post Dum Maro Dum’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5