Superstar Mahesh Babu took a small break from his ongoing social drama, Bharath Ane Nenu, and celebrated the Christmas and New Year with his family and friends. The charming Superstar is back in town after a rejuvenating holiday.
Starting tomorrow, Mahesh will continue to shoot for Bharath Ane Nenu in Hyderabad. Several crucial scenes and a couple of songs featuring Mahesh and the film’s leading lady Kiara Advani will be shot in this schedule. A majority of the film’s shooting part will be wrapped up with this schedule.
Director Koratala Siva is taking all the measures to make Bharath Ane Nenu a memorable film. DSP is said to have composed yet another rocking album for the Srimanthudu combo. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie with a huge budget. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to hit the screens on April 27.
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2