Superstar Mahesh Babu took a small break from his ongoing social drama, Bharath Ane Nenu, and celebrated the Christmas and New Year with his family and friends. The charming Superstar is back in town after a rejuvenating holiday.
Starting tomorrow, Mahesh will continue to shoot for Bharath Ane Nenu in Hyderabad. Several crucial scenes and a couple of songs featuring Mahesh and the film’s leading lady Kiara Advani will be shot in this schedule. A majority of the film’s shooting part will be wrapped up with this schedule.
Director Koratala Siva is taking all the measures to make Bharath Ane Nenu a memorable film. DSP is said to have composed yet another rocking album for the Srimanthudu combo. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie with a huge budget. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to hit the screens on April 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?