After his 2014 film, Aagadu, Mahesh Babu has not acted in an out-and-out mass action entertainers. But his soon-to-release Sankranthi festive outing, Sarileru Neekevvaru, is touted as a complete commercial potboiler.
Speaking at Sarileru’s pre-release event last night, Mahesh revealed the reason why he didn’t act mass films for a long time. “Fans often complain that I don’t act in mass films. I just want to tell them that I sign a film only when I like its story. I really liked Anil’s story and I assure you that you will all be in for a treat this Sankranthi,” Mahesh said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date