After his 2014 film, Aagadu, Mahesh Babu has not acted in an out-and-out mass action entertainers. But his soon-to-release Sankranthi festive outing, Sarileru Neekevvaru, is touted as a complete commercial potboiler.
Speaking at Sarileru’s pre-release event last night, Mahesh revealed the reason why he didn’t act mass films for a long time. “Fans often complain that I don’t act in mass films. I just want to tell them that I sign a film only when I like its story. I really liked Anil’s story and I assure you that you will all be in for a treat this Sankranthi,” Mahesh said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success
- Chiranjeevi, Allu Arjun pay rich tributes to Allu Ramalingaiah on his anniversary