Within just 5 days of its release, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi hit, Sarileru Neekevvaru, has entered the Rs 20 crore club in his strong zone, Nizam. On the auspicious Sankranthi festive day, the film collected a whopping theatrical share of Rs 3.44 crore across Nizam.
With its 5th day share, Sarileru Neekevvaru’s total Nizam share is Rs 22.35 crore. This is Mahesh’s 4th Rs 20 crore film, after Srimanthudu, Bharat Ane Nenu and Maharshi. Sarileru is all set to surpass Maharshi’s Rs 30.08 crore share to become his all-time highest Nizam grosser by the end of its full-run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part