Super star Mahesh Babu is busy wrapping up the last minute formalities of his latest film Brahmotsavam. Currently, he is dubbing for the second half of the film and reports suggest that he is going through his dialogues and scenes in a rapid manner.
The film is gearing up for a mega release on the 20th of this month and Mahesh himself will start promoting from the 13th of this month.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam will be Mahesh’s biggest release till date. Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha play the female leads in the film which is produced by PVP cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages