Super star Mahesh Babu is busy wrapping up the last minute formalities of his latest film Brahmotsavam. Currently, he is dubbing for the second half of the film and reports suggest that he is going through his dialogues and scenes in a rapid manner.
The film is gearing up for a mega release on the 20th of this month and Mahesh himself will start promoting from the 13th of this month.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam will be Mahesh’s biggest release till date. Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha play the female leads in the film which is produced by PVP cinema.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience