Super star Mahesh Babu is busy wrapping up the last minute formalities of his latest film Brahmotsavam. Currently, he is dubbing for the second half of the film and reports suggest that he is going through his dialogues and scenes in a rapid manner.
The film is gearing up for a mega release on the 20th of this month and Mahesh himself will start promoting from the 13th of this month.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam will be Mahesh’s biggest release till date. Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha play the female leads in the film which is produced by PVP cinema.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun