Srimanthudu duo Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva are teaming up once again for a high budget entertainer, tentatively titled Bharat Ane Nenu. The movie is expected to be launched in either April or May.
Over the last few days, both Mahesh and Koratala have been camping in Thailand. Apparently, Mahesh is undergoing a detox program at a health resort named Hua Hin, while Koratala, who’s also staying in the same resort, is fine tuning the film’s script.
Mahesh is reportedly quite thrilled with the way the script has turned out. Like Koratala’s first two movies, this movie too is an intense social drama laced with entertainment. The duo is expected to strike big once the movie is out for Sankranthi next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- ZEE5 acquires the digital rights of this sensational director’s next
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
- Official: SRK’s Pathaan locks its OTT release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food