Superstar Mahesh Babu had visited Vijayawada Kanakadurgamma Temple and Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam recently and offered special prayers to the deities. Mahesh received overwhelming love from thousands of fans in both the cities.
Interacting with the media and fans in Tirupati, Mahesh revealed that he felt really nice visiting the holy city. The actor went on to say that from now on he will visit Tirumala and offer prayers to the Lord Balaji after the release of all his future movies.
Mahesh’s recently released political thriller, Bharat Ane Nenu, is continuing its solid run at theaters in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?