Superstar Mahesh Babu had visited Vijayawada Kanakadurgamma Temple and Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam recently and offered special prayers to the deities. Mahesh received overwhelming love from thousands of fans in both the cities.
Interacting with the media and fans in Tirupati, Mahesh revealed that he felt really nice visiting the holy city. The actor went on to say that from now on he will visit Tirumala and offer prayers to the Lord Balaji after the release of all his future movies.
Mahesh’s recently released political thriller, Bharat Ane Nenu, is continuing its solid run at theaters in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big relief in Vijay’s Bigil plagiarism case
- Is Prabhas interested in politics?
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas