Superstar Mahesh Babu had visited Vijayawada Kanakadurgamma Temple and Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam recently and offered special prayers to the deities. Mahesh received overwhelming love from thousands of fans in both the cities.
Interacting with the media and fans in Tirupati, Mahesh revealed that he felt really nice visiting the holy city. The actor went on to say that from now on he will visit Tirumala and offer prayers to the Lord Balaji after the release of all his future movies.
Mahesh’s recently released political thriller, Bharat Ane Nenu, is continuing its solid run at theaters in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages