Superstar Mahesh Babu had visited Vijayawada Kanakadurgamma Temple and Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam recently and offered special prayers to the deities. Mahesh received overwhelming love from thousands of fans in both the cities.
Interacting with the media and fans in Tirupati, Mahesh revealed that he felt really nice visiting the holy city. The actor went on to say that from now on he will visit Tirumala and offer prayers to the Lord Balaji after the release of all his future movies.
Mahesh’s recently released political thriller, Bharat Ane Nenu, is continuing its solid run at theaters in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number