Superstar Mahesh Babu had visited Vijayawada Kanakadurgamma Temple and Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam recently and offered special prayers to the deities. Mahesh received overwhelming love from thousands of fans in both the cities.
Interacting with the media and fans in Tirupati, Mahesh revealed that he felt really nice visiting the holy city. The actor went on to say that from now on he will visit Tirumala and offer prayers to the Lord Balaji after the release of all his future movies.
Mahesh’s recently released political thriller, Bharat Ane Nenu, is continuing its solid run at theaters in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?