Hero Mahesh Babu is all set to foray into film exhibition business by launching his multiplex, AMB Cinemas, in association with popular multiplex chain, Asian Cinemas. The multiplex features world-class sound and projection systems, apart from state of the art facilities for audiences.
We had earlier reported that AMB Cinemas will be inaugurated on November 29, with Super Star Rajinikanth and Bollywood star Akshay Kumar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0. Now, according the latest reports, Mahesh will be personally inviting both Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex for a special screening of 2.0. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family
- NGK’s pre-release event gets a date
- Maharshi’s post-release promotions centre around farmers