After delivering his career’s biggest hit and one of Tollywood’d all time top grossers with Sarileru Neekevvaru, Mahesh Babu is currently enjoying the much-needed holiday in the US with his family. The Superstar will be returning to Hyderabad in a couple of months.
Makkah will kick-start his next film under Vamshi Paidipally’s direction from May. As per the latest buzz, the makers of this film are trying to rope in the happening Bollywood actress Kiara Advani to play the female lead. Mahesh had earlier romanced Kiara in Bharat Ane Nenu and the film was a huge hit. Let’s wait for the official confirmation regarding Kiara’s inclusion in the cast.
Articles that might interest you:
- Oopiri actress’ brother arrested in Bollywood drug case
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine