All eyes are on Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Vamshi Paidipally is the director for this landmark project. We have already reported that the film’s first schedule will kick-start in Dehradun, a picturesque North Indian Hill Station.
Now, the latest reports reveal that the film’s shoot will kick-start from June 9. The unit will be leaving for Dehradun on June 5. After wrapping up the first schedule, the unit will be returning to Hyderabad for the second schedule, before flying to the US for a major schedule. Mahesh is expected to surprise his fans with a terrific makeover.
Devi Sri Prasad has already begun composing for the movie. Popular producers Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will jointly bankroll this high-budget entertainer.
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu