All eyes are on Superstar Mahesh Babu’s silver jubilee film. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Vamshi Paidipally is the director for this landmark project. We have already reported that the film’s first schedule will kick-start in Dehradun, a picturesque North Indian Hill Station.
Now, the latest reports reveal that the film’s shoot will kick-start from June 9. The unit will be leaving for Dehradun on June 5. After wrapping up the first schedule, the unit will be returning to Hyderabad for the second schedule, before flying to the US for a major schedule. Mahesh is expected to surprise his fans with a terrific makeover.
Devi Sri Prasad has already begun composing for the movie. Popular producers Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will jointly bankroll this high-budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors
- Gopichand’s spy thriller all set to resume shoot
- Ram to team up with this director for a hat-trick?
- Akhil4’s music compositions in full swing