Superstar Mahesh Babu will be commencing the first schedule of his landmark 25th movie from the second week of June. Vamshi Paidipally will be directing Mahesh’s silver jubilee film and Pooja Hegde will romance the Superstar in it.
As per the latest updates, the first schedule for Mahesh25 will be held in the popular North Indian hill station Dehradun. After a few days of shoot, the unit will return to Hyderabad for the second schedule. And later, the move will be shot extensively in the US.
Buzz is that the film will have a Rayalaseema backdrop and that Mahesh will be seen in a never before avatar. Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s music composer. Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will jointly bankroll this high-budget entertainer.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble