Mahesh Babu is known to be a reticent person who rarely lets his inner emotions out on public platforms. But today, at Maharshi’s success meet, he surprised everyone by raising his shirt collar on the stage. Speaking at the event, Mahesh thanked his director Vamshi Paidipally for giving him a memorable success with Maharshi, a film which he will always be proud of.
“At Maharshi’s pre-release event, Vamshi said that my fans will raise their collars after watching Maharshi. My fans have already raised their collars and it’s my turn now,” Mahesh said, as he went on to raise his collar in pride. Needless to say, Mahesh’s gesture had left even the film’s team which was present on the dais. Devi Sri Prasad and Allari Naresh were seen cheering as Mahesh walked up to Vamshi and hugged him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Hero Siddharth’s satirical take on fan wars
- Star hero charges 120 crores for his next
- Pratiroju Pandage’s closing collections- Blockbuster
- Interesting updates on Pawan-Krish film
- Interview : V I Anand- Disco Raja is my ten year old dream