Yesteryear star heroine Vijayashanthi is making her silver screen comeback after 13 long years with Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Vijayashanthi had some nice things to say about Mahesh and the film.
Talking about Mahesh’s performance in comedy scenes, Vijayashanthi said that the Superstar’s comedy timing throughout the film will be brilliant. “Mahesh’s character and his performance in the film will take him to the next level as an actor. There will be a lot of action and emotional scenes featuring both of us,” she said.
Vijayashanthi also heaped praises on the way Mahesh treated her on the sets. “I had acted with Mahesh in Koduku Diddina Kapuram in 1988. I used to pamper him during the shoot back then. But now, Mahesh pampered me even more and treated me so well. He respects elders and is very humble,’ she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?