As per the sources in Bollywood media circles, the gorgeous Delhi beauty Kriti Sanon is under consideration to romance Bollywood hit machine Salman Khan in his upcoming film Sultan. Apparently, the film’s makers, Yash Raj Films, are zeroing in on Kriti after considering Kangana Ranaut and Parineeti Chopra. The news will be made
official very soon and the film’s regular shooting will commence in November.
After making an impressive debut opposite Superstar Mahesh Babu in 1 Nenokkadine, Kriti never looked back as she went on to sign a couple of lucrative projects in Telugu and Hindi. Her Bollywood debut, Hero Panti with Tiger Shroff, was a smash hit and Kriti is now currently acting beside the King Khan, Shah Rukh. Kriti’s last release in
Telugu, Dohchay, ended up as an average venture.
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next