The shooting of Mahesh Babu’s next is going on in full swing currently and the latest update reveals that a part of the film will be shot in Hong Kong. Some stylish action episodes are being planned which will be shot in the famous city.
Some renowned fight masters have been roped in for these action episodes which will be choreographed on a huge budget. Before this, the unit will move to Chennai to wrap a brief schedule there.
Directed by Muragadoos, this film is yet to announce its official title. Harris Jayraj composes its music and Tagore Madhu is the producer.
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure