Superstar Mahesh Babu’s sister Manjula Ghattamaneni is going to expand her social media reach. The actress-filmmaker will be launching her own YouTube channel and website on June 8th. Fans can know her insights on various topics, personal experiences, thoughts, upcoming movie ventures and more on these platforms.
On the professional front, Manjula had made her directorial debut with the romantic entertainer Manasuku Nachindi, a couple of years ago. She has taken a break from acting after the 2013 film, Sevakudu. And as a producer, her last film was Chay, Samantha’s cult romantic drama, Ye Maaya Chesave.
Here’s something special I would love to share with you guys, MY WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL GOING LIVE.
When? It’s going to be on Monday, 8th of June. ☺️
It’s going to be You & I and more. 🌻
— Manjula Ghattamaneni (@ManjulaOfficial) June 6, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?