Krishna, legendary actor and the Superstar of Telugu Cinema, needs no introduction. The veteran actor cum filmmaker still commands a huge fan following across the two Telugu states. After taking a considerable gap, Krishna is making his comeback to Telugu films with Sri Sri.
Earlier, the film’s unit tried hard to rope in Mahesh Babu for a cameo. However, latest update reveals that Mahesh Babu has agreed to lend his voice for this most awaited film. Soon, Mahesh will commence dubbing his voice for the film.
Being directed by Muppalaneni Siva, Sri Sri also features yesteryear heroine and Krishna’s wife Vijaya Nirmala and her son Naresh in prominent roles.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut