It’s well known that Tollywood star Nagarjuna was supposed to act under national award-winning Tamil star Dhanush’s direction. This as-yet-untitled film was touted as a high budget period drama and it will be bankrolled under noted Tamil production house Sri Thenendal Films banner.
Ever since the project had its official announcement last year, there has been no update regarding its progress and fans even wondered if the project was shelved. Now, if the latest reports coming in from Kollywood circles are to be believed, the film is very much on, but the major change is that Dhanush’s brother and popular Tamil filmmaker Selvaraghavan will be stepping in to direct the film and Dhanush will only be part of the film as an actor.
The film also features Aditi Rao Hydari and Srikanth in prominent roles. More details about the film will be out in a few weeks time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul is back to shoot in the forests
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule