It is a known fact that lanky hero, Rana Daggubatti is doing a film called Virata Parvam which has Sai Pallavi as the main lead.
The film was in the news when the cameraman Diwakar Mani left the project as he had allotted his dates to a different film which was planned before itself.
Now the latest we hear is that Dani Sanchez-Lopez, who won critical applause for ‘Mahanati has been roped in to do the camerawork.
Rana will soon join the shoot in December. Venu Udugula is the director of this film which is based in Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular hero in Manchu Manoj’s comeback film?
- Nishabdham director lines up two projects
- A terrific underwater action sequence in Radhe Shyam
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet