It is a known fact that lanky hero, Rana Daggubatti is doing a film called Virata Parvam which has Sai Pallavi as the main lead.
The film was in the news when the cameraman Diwakar Mani left the project as he had allotted his dates to a different film which was planned before itself.
Now the latest we hear is that Dani Sanchez-Lopez, who won critical applause for ‘Mahanati has been roped in to do the camerawork.
Rana will soon join the shoot in December. Venu Udugula is the director of this film which is based in Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika’s lovable post on Ranveer Singh’s birthday
- RGV introduces his new actress, Apsara Rani
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?