It is a known fact that lanky hero, Rana Daggubatti is doing a film called Virata Parvam which has Sai Pallavi as the main lead.
The film was in the news when the cameraman Diwakar Mani left the project as he had allotted his dates to a different film which was planned before itself.
Now the latest we hear is that Dani Sanchez-Lopez, who won critical applause for ‘Mahanati has been roped in to do the camerawork.
Rana will soon join the shoot in December. Venu Udugula is the director of this film which is based in Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights