It is a known fact that Mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja is doing a film in the direction of Trinadh Rao Nakkina. The project is confirmed and will be announced soon.
Not many know that this story was readied for Venkatesh in the first place. Now, as Venky has not shown interest, Ravi Teja has lapped it up.
The talk is that a lot of changes have been made to suit Ravi Teja’s image and the film will be a full-on fun entertainer which will please the masses.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Team Hari Hara Veera Mallu conduct a “pre-schedule Workshop”
- Poll : What’s your take on the new trailer of The Ghost?
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish