It is a known fact that Mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja is doing a film in the direction of Trinadh Rao Nakkina. The project is confirmed and will be announced soon.
Not many know that this story was readied for Venkatesh in the first place. Now, as Venky has not shown interest, Ravi Teja has lapped it up.
The talk is that a lot of changes have been made to suit Ravi Teja’s image and the film will be a full-on fun entertainer which will please the masses.
Articles that might interest you:
- From Shyam to Sundaram: Nani’s transformation in seconds
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next