123telugu had already reported that the shooting of Super Star Rajini and Shankar’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is going on at a brisk pace. The film’s final schedule is going on at a specially erected set at Mahabalipuram in Tamil Nadu.
Meanwhile, there have been speculations that the film’s entire shooting part will be completed by February end. In their response, the makers have clarified that the shooting will continue till March end and a short patchwork schedule will take place in April.
Produced by Lyca Productions, this movie has Bollywood star Akshay Kumar as the main antagonist. Amy Jackson will be seen as the female lead in this high budget flick, which is slated for a grand release during Diwali 2017.
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake