Valmiki, the official remake of the cult Tamil gangster comedy, Jigarthanda, is currently being shot in Hyderabad. Varun Tej reprises Bobby Simha’s role in the Telugu version, which is being directed by Harish Shankar.
Now, the latest update reveals that Valmiki’s producers have sealed the film’s release date. This much-awaited gangster comedy will be hitting screens September 6. More than half of the talkie part has been wrapped up so far and the entire production formalities will be completed by July.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in Valmiki and Tamil actor Atharvaa Murali reprises Siddharth’s role in the film. Ram Achanta and Gopi Achanta are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut