A few days back, news came out that Akshay Kumar’s new film, Bell Bottom will go the OTT way and will release online in the month of May.
This news has spread thick and fast and has upset many of Akshay Kumar’s fans. So, today, the makers, Pooja Entertainments released a statement that all the news coming in is false.
The statement read that any statement regarding the film will be given by the banner and not by any third party or actors of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed