Maruthi is super high with the success of his latest film Pratiorju Pandage. The family drama has made over 30 crores now and is a blockbuster. The film has brought solid profits to UV Creations and GA2 Pictures.
So, as a token of appreciation, the makers of the film gifted Maruthi a swanky new Range Rover earlier today. Seen here in the picture is Maruthi along with producer Vamsi of UV Creations.
Pratiorju Pandage had Sai Dharam Tej and Raashi Khanna as the main leads. Rao Ramesh played the central role along with Satyaraj who won a lot of appreciation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Acharya’s teaser to be out on this date
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next