Vijay Devarakonda is silent and has been sitting idle at home because of the lockdown situation from the last three weeks or so.
In one of his interviews, Vijay said that wearing masks is compulsory especially when you go out to buy essential things. Vijay also made a key point telling many to create their own masks leaving all the professional medical equipment to the medical staff who are in need of this at any cost.
This is a very good point and we need to see how many of them follow it. Vijay is doing Puri Jagan’s film as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- From Shyam to Sundaram: Nani’s transformation in seconds
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next