Vijay Devarakonda is silent and has been sitting idle at home because of the lockdown situation from the last three weeks or so.
In one of his interviews, Vijay said that wearing masks is compulsory especially when you go out to buy essential things. Vijay also made a key point telling many to create their own masks leaving all the professional medical equipment to the medical staff who are in need of this at any cost.
This is a very good point and we need to see how many of them follow it. Vijay is doing Puri Jagan’s film as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month