Vijay Devarakonda is silent and has been sitting idle at home because of the lockdown situation from the last three weeks or so.
In one of his interviews, Vijay said that wearing masks is compulsory especially when you go out to buy essential things. Vijay also made a key point telling many to create their own masks leaving all the professional medical equipment to the medical staff who are in need of this at any cost.
This is a very good point and we need to see how many of them follow it. Vijay is doing Puri Jagan’s film as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?
- Kamal Haasan to pair with three heroines in this ambitious project?
- Is this why Dil Raju is still not keen on a direct OTT release for Nani’s V?
- Latest update on Nayanthara-Samantha film