Vijay Devarakonda is silent and has been sitting idle at home because of the lockdown situation from the last three weeks or so.
In one of his interviews, Vijay said that wearing masks is compulsory especially when you go out to buy essential things. Vijay also made a key point telling many to create their own masks leaving all the professional medical equipment to the medical staff who are in need of this at any cost.
This is a very good point and we need to see how many of them follow it. Vijay is doing Puri Jagan’s film as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Poll : What’s your take on the new trailer of The Ghost?
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date