This morning, Malayalam heart-throb and Rana’s good friend Dulquer Salmaan released the theatrical trailer of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam version, Raja Kireedam. Rana’s craze post Baahubali’s success in Kerala will help Raja Kireedam to a great extent.
Teja has directed NRNM, which stars Kajal Aggarwal and Catherine Tresa in prominent roles. The film is produced by D Suresh Babu, Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Reddy.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake