It’s well-known that Tamil star Suriya’s 37th project will be directed by Veedokkade and Brothers director KV Anand. Leading production house Lyca Productions will bankroll this movie with a huge budget and the film will be shot across New York, Brazil and India.
In an exciting update, KV Anand revealed that Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal has been roped in for a crucial role in Suyria37. Needless to say, fans of both the stars will have a gala time seeing the fireworks whenever Mohanlal and Suyria appear in the same scene.
Star music composer Harris Jayaraj will score music for the movie. More details about the film’s leading lady and the launch date will be announced soon.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites