Malayalam cinema has always been ahead of our times and gives us the best cinematic experience. Many films from Kerala are remade in Telugu cinema.
The latest news is that the hit film Ayyappanum Koshiyum will be remade in Telugu. The noted production house, Sithara Entertainments have bagged the rights of the film.
Ayyappanum Koshiyum was directed by Sacy and had Prithviraj in a lead role. The film is a thriller drama and we need to see who will act in the remake and who will direct it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?
- Nani to play a mature role in Shyam Singha Roy