Malayalam cinema has always been ahead of our times and gives us the best cinematic experience. Many films from Kerala are remade in Telugu cinema.
The latest news is that the hit film Ayyappanum Koshiyum will be remade in Telugu. The noted production house, Sithara Entertainments have bagged the rights of the film.
Ayyappanum Koshiyum was directed by Sacy and had Prithviraj in a lead role. The film is a thriller drama and we need to see who will act in the remake and who will direct it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda