Malayali actress, Anu Sithara is reportedly on-board for senior actor, Rajasekhar’s upcoming film which has been titled Sekhar.
Anu Sithara attained fame with films like Mamangam, Happy Wedding, and Captain. Sekhar will be her maiden Telugu film and she is said to be excited about the same.
Billed to be an intense suspense thriller, Sekhar is directed by debutante Lalith.
“The female lead character in the film has multiple layers and that is what attracted Anu the most. She instantly came on-board for the project,” the director said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?