Here’s a sensational update on the highly-anticipated biopic based on the life of legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, Mahanati. The makers of this prestigious project have roped in Malayali heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan to reprise Gemini Ganesan’s role in the movie.
Mahanati features happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh as Savithri, while Samantha will be seen in a crucial role of a journalist. The makers are still in talks with a few actors for NTR and ANR’s roles.
The regular shooting will commence as soon as the casting is in place. Vyjayanthi Movies and Swapna Cinema banners are jointly producing this film and young filmmaker Nag Ashwin will be directing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Not a ‘Bad Boy’; Prabhas clears speculations