For the last couple of days, netizens across the country have been in awe of an 18-year-old Malayali actress named Priya Prakash Varrier. A song titled Manikya Malaraya Poovi from an upcoming Malayalam campus drama titled Oru Adaar Love has been going viral on social media, thanks to this young sensation.
In the song, Priya creates magic with her cute smiles, doe-eyes and the winks that gave rise to countless memes on social media platforms. The craze has been such that Priya’s Instagram account priya.p.varrier has got more than 1.3 million followers in just a couple of days, while a hashtag on Priya’s name has trended at 7th position in Twitter India trends. On the other hand, the song is trending in the 4th position and has clocked over 5.7 million views on YouTube.
Oru Adaar Love is directed by Omar Lulu and it stars a bunch of newcomers. The film is slated for release on March 3. Shaan Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu