After a successful stint in television, Jaipur girl Akanksha Singh made her silver screen debut with the hit Bollywood film, Badrinath Ki Dulhania. Akanksha made her foray into Tollywood with Sumanth’s Malli Raava earlier this year. Currently, she’s playing the female lead opposite Nagarjuna in multi-starrer that also features Nani and Rashmika Mandanna.
And now, Akanksha Singh is all set to step into the Kannada film industry will a big budget project. Akanksha will play the leading lady in Eega fame Kicha Sudeep’s soon-to-commence action drama, Phailwan. The film will be going on floors from May 17.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?