After a successful stint in television, Jaipur girl Akanksha Singh made her silver screen debut with the hit Bollywood film, Badrinath Ki Dulhania. Akanksha made her foray into Tollywood with Sumanth’s Malli Raava earlier this year. Currently, she’s playing the female lead opposite Nagarjuna in multi-starrer that also features Nani and Rashmika Mandanna.
And now, Akanksha Singh is all set to step into the Kannada film industry will a big budget project. Akanksha will play the leading lady in Eega fame Kicha Sudeep’s soon-to-commence action drama, Phailwan. The film will be going on floors from May 17.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari