The teaser of Yatra brought back some superb memories of Y S Rajasekhar Reddy. The biopic has been in the news from the day it was announced that Mammootty will be playing YSR.
Now, everyone is going gaga over the Malayalam star’s transformation as YSR and the latest we hear is that he is going all out for his role in the film.
Sources close to us reveal that right after Mammootty finishes shooting for the day, he goes straight away to the dubbing studio and starts dubbing for his part. He takes extra care and makes sure that he gets his diction for YSR’s character right for the film.
YSR was very famous for his unique voice and we need to see how Mammooty handles this part. Mahi V Raghav directs this film
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja’s first-day collections in AP/TG
- Tamannaah opens up about the books that changed her life
- Star producer buys Nizam rights of Chiru’s next?
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s role in Vamsi Paidipally film
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Pawan Kalyan to romance Varun Tej’s heroine?