For the first time ever, Nagarjuna has opened up about the story of his upcoming film Manam. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film also has ANR, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha and Shriya in lead roles and it has been produced by Akkineni family.
The first trailer of the film created a lot of curiosity about the storyline since the lead characters were seen in different costumes and timeframes. Now, Nagarjuna himself has confirmed that the film spans across different timelines saying, “Manam is a story which spans a 100 years, from 1920s to 2030s. The script is not intense, rather it is breezy and entertaining. There is an angle of reincarnation in the film.” Given his choice of words, perhaps Manam is based on the theme that love is eternal.
Anup Rubens is scoring the music and the film is expected to hit the screens on May 23.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities