Akkineni family’s multistarrer project ‘Manam’ is all set for a big release on the 23rd of this month, if the latest reports are to be trusted. The movie is almost complete and only the last song remains to be shot. This song will be shot next week and shooting will be complete with this.
Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao acted in this movie and film lovers are waiting eagerly to watch his last film on the big screen. Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya are the other male leads while Samantha and Shriya are the female leads.
Vikram Kumar is the director of this movie and Harshavardhan has penned the script. ‘Manam’ is being produced by Nagarjuna on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments.
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha